Games Servers List

Free Games servers advertisments


    [AD] GamsterMU | Low-Med rates|No Rules| No FO items | Build-Based | Unique PvP

    Share

    GamsterMu

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2016-09-30

    [AD] GamsterMU | Low-Med rates|No Rules| No FO items | Build-Based | Unique PvP

    Post  GamsterMu on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:22 am

    Greetings friends! I would like to present to you GamsterMu (Beta).



    Version: S6E3
    XP: Low-Mid for normal (~35-50) / Low for master XP (~15). Xp gets a little lower every 10 resets. Party XP is higher than solo XP.
    Gameplay: Build based! Max 60 resets
    Rules: No 'traditional' rules! Just respect GMs, dont abuse bugs or use cheats. Also use english on /post.
    Beta period 27 sept - 6 oct
    Opening 6 October, 20:00 GMT+2
    Website: mu. gamster. org


    No FO items will be available! Items are only made in-game!

    Server features (may be changed at player requests):


    =>Build based: You can have maxium 60 resets. You get 1250/1400 pints per reset. The maximum points you can have on any stat is 65.000 This means that you can have your Agility elf build with 50.000 agility, 20.000 vitality etc. You get the point.
    The first grand reset will award WCoins and an extra 5.000 lvlup points. If you choose to have more grand resets, you will only get the WCoin reward.

    =>Nemesis PvP System: Each class counters two other classes. This means that you can kill very easily your two victims, while still doing good damages versus the other classes. I will provide a video shortly!
    Here is a small preview. I will upload more!
    These tests were done without DDI, the original tests were done with DDI 7%, and the victim could barely kill it's counter.


    Class | What it counters
    BK -> DL RF
    SM -> BK DL
    ELF -> SM MG
    DL -> ELF SUM
    MG -> BK SUM
    RF -> SM MG
    SU -> RF ELF

    =>PvP oriented: We have 10 Gens Battle maps: Kanturu 1-3 and Relics, Karutan 1 and 2, Swamp, Raklion, Crywolf and Vulcanus. In these maps, the XP is higher, so you will level faster. These maps are also Hunting zones for rare reward boxes or items.
    Summoner debuffs are at 40%

    =>Boss drops: Build your socket set by fighting bosses!
    Selupan: Socket boots and pants (4 or 5 slots with/without luck) Once every 8 hours
    Nightmare: Socket gloves and pants (4 or 5 slots with/without luck) Twice a day
    Medusa: Socket weapons and shields (4 or 5 slots with/without luck) Twice a day
    Balgass: Socket helm and gloves (4 or 5 slots with/without luck) Once every day
    Darkelf (from Balgass event): 380 items
    Erohim (ONLY AVAILABLE IN LoT): Socket armors (4 or 5 slots with/without luck) and 380 items



    => Hunting Zones:
    Vulcanus - Seed Spheres
    Karutan 2 - Gold/Silver Key
    Kanturu Relics - Gemstones
    Kanturu Ruins 1,2,3 - Gold/Silver Box
    Crywolf - Fenrir items
    Raklion - Red/Blue/Green Ribbon box (they drop socket items 3-5 slots with or without luck)


    => Leveling: leveling in arena goes a bit slower, but you don't risk being killed by players. Power leveling is on every battle map.

    => Random Sunday events:
    Sunday Special events:


    Each Sunday, from 00:00 AM to 23:59PM, a special random event will be active!


    Example of random event:
    - Increase goblin rate for combining items (+10 to +15)
    - Increase normal XP a bit
    - Increase Harmony success rate
    - Increase Master XP a bit
    - Increase all goblin rates
    - Increase party xp ratings
    And so on...
    NOTE: The goblin rates will be slightly higher for non-vip users. This means that regular players may have an +8% increase at goblin, while VIPs can get up to 3-4%.

    => In-game events and rewards:
    Event rewards
    Illusion Temple:
    Chance to get golden Fenrir
    Silver/Gold Key
    Silver/gold Box

    Blood Castle and White Wizard:
    Box of Luck

    Chaos Castle:
    Gywen Bow +skill (+0 to +10)
    Hyon Sword +skill (+0 to +10)
    Stack of 10 Jewel of Chaos
    Gold Key

    Devil Square:
    Rare spells
    Goldens at the end

    Doppelganger:
    Star of sacred birth

    Imperial Fortress:

    Star of sacred birth

    Death Bone King:
    Star of sacred birth

    Lunar Rabbit:
    Any jewel (75% chance) or Zen 5.000.000 (25%)

    Drops

    Star of sacred birth:

    Exc rigns and pendants


    Golen Box:

    Demon/Angel (1 week)
    Piece of horn
    Stack of 10 Harmony
    Stack of 10 Chaos


    Silver box:

    Stack of 20 Jewel of Life
    Stack of 20 Jewel of Soul
    Stack of 20 Jewel of Bless
    Stack of 10 Jewel of Creation
    Stack of 10 Gemstones


    Box of Luck

    Stack of 10 Bless
    Stack of 10 Soul
    Demon/Angel (1 day)
    Silver Key

    => Raklion drop: Red/Blue/Green Ribbon box (they drop socket items 3-5 slots with or without luck)
    Red: 3 slots - 50% | 4 slots - 30% | 5 slots - 20%
    Green: 3 slots - 40% | 4 slots - 35% | 5 slots - 25%
    Blue: 3 slots - 30% | 4 slots - 35% | 5 slots - 35%

    => PvP arena:
    PvP arena is a PK event which will be automatically held by the server. There are several groups, depending on your number of resets. The player with the most points at the end of the event will win.You get 10 points per kill, and you lose 5 points per death.
    Groups:
    0-10rr Monday at 20:00 GMT+2
    10-20rr Tuesday at 20:00 GMT+2
    20-30rr Wednestay at 20:00 GMT+2
    30-40rr Thursday at 20:00 GMT+2
    40-50rr Friday at 20:00 GMT+2
    50-60rr Saturday at 20:00 GMT+2
    Rewards:
    150 Wcoin, 300Goblin points 1st place
    100 Wcoin, 150Goblin points 2nd place
    50 Wcoin, 100 Goblin points 3rd place


    => VIP system (no vip for the 1st week, may extend to 2nd week based on fundings):
    VIP 1:
    +13% xp increase
    +10% master xp increase
    +10% item drop increase
    +3% goblin rate (Example: normal player has 40% chance to create a +15 item. Vip1 has 43% chance)
    +5% Harmony rate (Default rate is 50%, you will have 55%)
    Increase seed creation rate
    Increase seed to sphere rate


    VIP 2:
    +17% xp increase
    +15% master level xp increase
    +Reset at level 395
    +15% item drop increase
    +10 Harmony success rate (Default rate is 50%, you will have 60%)
    90% Soul rate (default is 80)
    +7% Goblin rate (Example: normal player has 40% chance to create a +15 item. Vip2 has 47% chance)
    Increase seed creation rate
    Increase seed to sphere rate


    VIP 3:
    +20% xp increase
    +20% master level xp increase
    Reset at 390
    +30% intem drop
    +15 Haromny success rate (Default rate is 50%, you will have 60%)
    +15 JoL success rate (65% rate, default is 50)
    95% Soul rate
    +10% goblin rate (Example: normal player has 40% chance to create a +15 item. Vip3 has 50% chance)
    Increase seed creation rate
    Increase seed to sphere rate

    => Goblin rates and other rates:
    Goblin rates:
    => First rate = Normal player, Second rate = Vip1, Third rate=VIP2, Fourth rate=VIP3
    => All event invitations are at 90% for every user (normal and vip).
    => Fenrir upgrade rate (red to black or blue): 40% 43% 47% 50%
    => Broken Horn: 70% 73% 75% 80%
    => Piece of horn rate: 50% 53% 57% 60%
    => Feather of Condor: 60% 63% 67% 70%
    => Wings lvl 3: 40% 43% 47% 50%
    => Seed creation: 90% 93% 95% 97%
    => Seed into sphere rate: 83% 86% 88% 90%
    => Jewel of life rate: 50% 55% 60% 65%
    => Harmony success rate (creation): 50% 55% 60% 65%
    => Harmony success rate (add option to item): 70% 75% 80% 85%
    => HRS creation: 80% 83% 87% 80%
    => HRS success rate (increase yellow opt): 60% 65% 70% 75%
    => Dark Raven/Horse mix: 50% 53% 57% 60%
    => Purple option add: 70% 75% 80% 85%

    Hardware:
    Intel i7-4790K
    32GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz
    2x 250 SSD
    10GBps connection

      Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 am